Looking for the best and biggest selection of truck aftermarket parts serving 80301 in Boulder CO? Buy here online or visit our nearby showroom store near Longmont to meet our install techs to see how we can do the heavy lifting without breaking the bank. With thousands of truck aftermarket parts, you will be amazed at how many options you will have to customize your truck.
From remote starters, spray-on bedliners, custom grilles, lift kit suspension system, trailer hitches, and much more. Come into our Longmont location and see firsthand why Autoplex has for decades been Colorado’s most trusted truck aftermarket parts resource for truck owners statewide. We take as much pride in getting your truck the look you want regardless if you are a serious off-roader and need the tools and equipment to make it safe while off the pavement, or if you want your truck to stand out sitting at a red light. Either way, our truck aftermarket parts team near Boulder is highly experienced so stop in and let’s talk about what you’d like to do.
Truck aftermarket parts and accessories are a fun way to add style and functionality to your Jeep or truck. Whether you are looking for exterior upgrades like a new bug shield or want interior upgrades like your power lumbar support, there are plenty of options available to choose from. We detail five of the most popular truck aftermarket parts and accessories so you can decide which ones are right for you. We have thousands of aftermarket truck and Jeep parts so be sure to use our vehicle selector.
1. Grille Guards: A grille guards setup is a great way to protect the front end of your truck from nicks and scratches. They also give your truck a more stought look. If you are looking for maximum protection, go with a full-wrap grill guard. These wrap around the entire front of your truck, including the headlights, grille, and bumper.
2. Winches: A power winch is a must-have accessory if you do any off-roading. They’re also great for getting yourself unstuck if you find yourself in a ditch or stuck in the mud. If you plan on doing any serious off-roading, make sure you get a winch that’s rated for at least twice the weight of your truck.
3. Running Boards: Running boards or side steps make it easier to get in and out of your truck, especially if it’s lifted. They also add a touch of style and can be had in a variety of materials, such as aluminum or stainless steel. If you want maximum protection from the elements, go with running boards that have integrated mud flaps.
4. Truck Bed Covers: A truck bed cover is a great way to keep your belongings safe and dry when you’re on the go. They come in a variety of styles, including hardcovers, soft covers, and roll-up covers. If you do a lot of off-roading, make sure you get a cover that can withstand the elements and won’t be damaged by flying debris.
5. Tonneau Covers: A tonneau cover is another option for protecting your belongings when you’re on the road. They typically attach to the side rails of your truck bed and can be rolled up or removed when not in use. Tonneau covers are great for keeping tools and other gear out of sight when you’re parked in public areas.
Take a look at all our truck aftermarket parts available to you and be sure to look at our gallery of vehicles done.
Recent Ford Truck Builds
Recent Toyota Truck Builds
Recent Ram & Dodge Truck Builds
Recent Chevy & GMC Truck Builds
Recent Jeep Wrangler Builds
Recent Nissan Truck Builds